Ahnnet Bypass Switch provides a permanent and trouble-free access port for inline network security and monitoring devices. With a heartbeat, the Bypass Switch protects network traffic against both signal and power loss on the attached inline device.
The Bypass Switch with Heartbeat monitors the link to the attached device by sending a heartbeat packet to the device. If the Bypass Switch does not receive the heartbeat back, it automatically switches network traffic to bypass the unresponsive device. With a heartbeat, the Bypass Switch protects network traffic against both signal and power loss on the attached inline device.
* 2x Gigabit Fiber Network ports
* 2x Gigabit SFP/UTP Inline ports
* Up to 2x Bypass Switch modules in 1RU Rackmount Frame
* Bypass Switch with heartbeat detects failure of power, links, applications
* Bi-directional heartbeat configuration with packet header
* Filter network packets with MAC, IP, Protocol, Port Number
* Linkdrop for inline security’ failure
* Management : 10/100/1000 Ethernet, CONSOLE
* Syslog, ACL, NTP
* DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring)
* Redundant, Hotswappable PSU (Chassis)
* 19′, 1RU, Rackmount Frame, 2 slots
* KC Certificate