The MAESTRO family helps network administrators build next-generation fabric visibility networks. Monitoring is possible from multiple network traffic sources using Tap, Aggregation, Replication, Tag, Strip, Filter, Load-balancing, and Packet Slicing functions, and a monitoring environment can be built without a mirroring (SPAN) port.
MAESTRO-A64Q product applies advanced silicon technology, support 40G/100G (QSFP+/QSFP28) 64 ports, and 10G/25G (SFP+/SFP28) 256 ports. It provides an optimal monitoring environment in 10Gbps ~ 100Gbps networks. 40G/100G (QSFP+/QSFP28) ports can be split into 256x 10G/25G ports, respectively. It supports 6.4Tbps Backplane performance even in extreme environments with the smallest unit packet size.
* Silicon Capacity 6.4Tbps
* 64x 40G/100G (QSFP+/QSFP28)
* Breakout : QSFP+ > 4x SFP+, QSFP28 > 4x QSFP+ Splitter Cable
* VxLAN/Outer/Inner IP Header Hash Load-balancing
* Symmetric Load-balancing
* Aggregation, Replication, Filter, Tag, Load-balancing and etc
* Management : 10/100/1000 Ethernet, CONSOLE
* Any to Any flow configurations
* Packet Slicing
* Redundant PSU (Hot-swappable)
* 4x FANs (How-swappable)
* 19′ 2RU
* KC Certificate