The MAESTRO family helps network administrators build next-generation fabric visibility networks. Monitoring is possible from multiple network traffic sources using Tap, Aggregation, Replication, Tag, Strip, Filter, Load-balancing, and Packet Slicing functions, and a monitoring environment can be built without a mirroring (SPAN) port.
MAESTRO-A48X8Q product applies advanced silicon technology, support 10G/25G (SFP+/SFP28) 48 ports, and 40G/100G (QSFP+/QSFP28) 8 ports. It provides an optimal monitoring environment in 10Gbps ~ 100Gbps networks. 40G/100G (QSFP+/QSFP28 ports can be split into 4x 10G/25G ports, respectively. It supports 2.0Tbps Backplane performance even in extreme environments with the smallest unit packet size.
* Silicon Capacity 2.0Tbps
* 48x 10G/25G (SFP+/SFP28)
* 8x 40G/100G (QSFP+/QSFP28)
* Breakout : QSFP28 > 4x SFP28, QSFP+ > 4x SFP+ Splitter Cable
* VxLAN/Outer/Inner IP Header Hash Load-balancing
* Symmetric Load-balancing
* Aggregation, Replication, Filter, Tag, Load-balancing and etc
* Management : 10/100/1000 Ethernet, CONSOLE
* Any to Any flow configurations
* Packet Slicing
* Redundant PSU (Hot-swappable)
* 4x FANs (How-swappable)
* 19′ 1RU (Optional Sliding Rail Kit)
* KC Certificate