The MAESTRO family helps network administrators build next-generation fabric visibility networks. Monitoring is possible from multiple network traffic sources using Tap, Aggregation, Replication, Tag, Strip, Filter, Load-balancing, and Packet Slicing functions, and a monitoring environment can be built without a mirroring (SPAN) port.
MAESTRO-X4840 product applies advanced silicon technology, support 1G/10G (SFP/SFP+) 48 ports, and 40G (QSFP+) 4 ports. It provides an optimal monitoring environment in 1Gbps ~ 40Gbps networks. It supports 1.28Tbps Backplane performance even in extreme environments with the smallest unit packet size.
* Silicon Capacity 1.28Tbps
* 48x 1G/10G (SFP/SFP+) Ports
* 4x 40G (QSFP+) Ports
* Symmetric Hash Load-balancing
* Aggregation, Replication, Filter, Tag, Load-balancing and etc
* Supports Flow Maps for Inline Applications
* Management : 10/100/1000 Ethernet, CONSOLE
* Any to Any flow configurations
* 1+1 Redundant, Hotswappable Power Supply
* 5x FANs (How-swappable)
* 19′ 1RU
* KC Certificate